Join us on June 14, 2023 to hear from undocumented leaders and migrant organizations from across Canada about our fight for regularization and to take action before Parliament goes on holiday on June 23rd. This powerful assembly will bring together migrant leaders who are fighting deportation, who are refusing to be exploited and who are building a powerful migrant-led movement from all corners of the country.
WHEN: June 14, 2023, 4pm Vancouver, 5pm Edmonton, 6pm Winnipeg, 7pm Toronto/Montreal and 8pm Halifax.
ONLNE: Register now for Zoom link.
- OJ Bramwell – A migrant farmworker who led a campaign that resulted in Jamaican investigating abuses on Canadian farms, featured on CBC The National.
- Martha – A migrant fishery worker who organized industrial actions to win wages for migrants even during non-working periods.
- Hady Demba Ann – A migrant leader who spent 11 years undocumented in the United States and has led protests and actions for regularization and status in Montreal.
- Dev – An undocumented worker fighting against an employer who stole over $50,000 in wages.
- Claudia – An undocumented migrant organizing massage workers in Toronto.
- Jane – An undocumented leader recently featured in the Toronto Star.
- Updates from the 17th day of the permanent protest outside Canadian immigration enforcement headquarters in Ontario, where migrants and supporters are calling for a halt to the deportation of migrant students.